Administration Assistant required
Willum Warrain is looking for a volunteer to work for half a day on Mondays in our Office during the school term.
This position may suit a young person wishing to gain administration experience or a retired person with suitable skills wishing to make a contribution to our Aboriginal community.
We are closed to the public on Mondays (meetings by appointment only) but need help with the numerous tasks required to keep the Gathering Place running smoothly.
- Desirable IT skills include familiarity with Word, Excel and Publisher
- Tasks include data entry, correspondence, communications, filing, invoicing, marketing, finances, etc.
- Ability to work independently as required
- Ability to work in a professional setting
- Friendly, positive demeanour and team-oriented
- Reports to Gathering Place Coordinator
Please ring for further information 0403 528 034 or apply in writing to the Gathering Place Coordinator via email firstname.lastname@example.org